We are looking for a reliable RN or LPN for med cart nurses to care for our residents in a professional and considerate manner. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as RN/LPN
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with nursing home regulations
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of RN or LPN license program is a must
Job Type: Full-time
We are offering Hero Pay.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- LVN (Preferred)
- LPN/RN (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply