*MUST HAVE PEDIATRIC EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL FACILITY*
Complete the Indeed Assessment Test to be considered as a candidate
Pediatric Medical Assistant
Rainbow Children’s Clinic is seeking an experienced Certified Medical Assistant with back office skills. The position is located in Arlington/Grand Prairie area.
The primary role of the Medical Assistant is to assist the providers in providing patient care. Medical Assistants are an important member of the clinical team and assure that patients have a positive, caring and professional experience during their office visit.
MA duties include:
- Prepares/assists physician with patient exam and/or procedures.
- Prepares patient rooms.
- Prepares specimens for laboratory.
- Administers injections.
- Cleans and restocks patient rooms, and lab area.
- Performs veni-puncture.
- Documents patient’s chart.
- Performs triage duties.
- Utilizes good communication skills during interactions with patients and co-workers.
- Achieves and maintains positive working relationships and rapport with colleagues, physicians, employees, and other health care providers to ensure quality delivery and promotion of health care.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of MA experience in pediatrics
- Must be current with medical assistant certification
- Must be current with CPR certification
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish)
- Must have interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, patients, co-workers, hospital staff and others.
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must have the ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the knowledge of medical office methods and procedures.
- Must have ability to perform venipuncture, specimen collection, vital signs, urinalysis, and injections.
- Must have basic computer skills and an understanding of the practice’s computer system. (EMR/PM/Scheduling)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Pediatric Medical Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply