- Performs medical assisting tasks and screenings utilizing different devices and Allergy Testing Kits.Training provided.
- Work with providers to identify patient’s that are candidates for each screenings based on diagnosis.
- Multi task between performing screenings and other administrative work.
- Schedule patients based on referral process from the provider.
- Work with the billing department to verify patient’s insurance.
- Upload all results to patient’s chart in EHR system. Print copies for providers if needed.
- Create a SOAP note for each test that is performed.
- Maintain an inventory list and ensure supplies are ordered on a timely manner.
- Communicate testing totals to billing department on a daily basis.
- Dynamic & Outgoing
- Proactive and communicative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply