$200 Signing Bonus!!!
The Caregiver is responsible for personal care and companion care in assisting with activities of daily living with clients in their homes.
Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Provide general attention to the non-medical needs of client(s) following an established Plan of Care. This may include personal hygiene, toileting, bathing, oral care, hair and/or skin care.
- Assist client(s) in and out of bed.
- Assist client(s) with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Provide meal preparation and feeding as required.
- Assist with medication reminders.
- Assist with prescribed exercises when the client has been instructed by the appropriate health professional.
- Provide general attention to the non-medical needs of clients following an established Plan of Care
- Assist clients with activities of daily living to include grooming, such hair styling, and providing dressing guidance
- Provide companionship to client, including acting as conversationalist and good friend
- Provide light housekeeping duties such as laundry and linen service, to include washing, ironing, and folding clothes
- Provide shopping service to client(s) to include grocery and clothes shopping
- Provide incidental transportation for client(s), which can include doctor appointments, and visits to friends, family members and stores
- Document services delivered in accordance with FirstLight Home Care policies and procedures.
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor.
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly in cases of emergency.
- Adhere to HIPAA Privacy regulations
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSURE, & REGISTRATION
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and maintain adequate auto insurance
CNA certification is a plus, but is not required!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The work environment is indoors in a residents home.
- $200 signing bonus will be dispersed after 120 hours worked.
Click Here To Apply