DetailXPert is searching for a Custodial Supervisor! The Custodial Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all activities within the custodial program and demonstrating and implementing safe work practices and procedures. The ideal Custodial Supervisor will be highly organized, with experience managing large janitorial crews.
What we offer:
• Paid Training
- Direct Care (medical)
- Paid Vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Aggressive comp plan
- Track equipment and supply inventory
- Report employee personnel and customer issues to manager
- Provide corrective action recommendations on areas that need improvement
- Maintain detailed records
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections; monitor employees for proper use of personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment
- Act as the conduit of information between management and front-line staff
- Ensure cleanliness of floors using a variety of methods including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, steam-clean or shampooing.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to cover for absences and provide project services to meet contract requirements.
- Adhere to and follow all safety and policy requirements of DetailXPerts and abide by Contract rules and regulations
- Preparation of cleaning solutions according to specifications
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Perform administrative functions; payroll, document submittals, inspections and other administrative task functions, as needed.
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, build trust and grow our client base by providing exceptional customer service with each service.
- Managerial experience in janitorial/related services
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Must have experience in janitorial or facilities management
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing (emails and reports)
Powered by JazzHR
Click Here To Apply