- Learn all aspects of manufacturing, operating mixer, stripping products from forms, cleaning.
- and oiling forms, applying Unidex bonding mixture and butyl seal and place concrete in forms.
- Cutting and bending rebar and wire for reinforcement.
- Do small repairs to forms and other related equipment in manufacturing as needed.
- Use of different types of hand tools.
- Ensure the casting form has clean straight edges to case nice-looking products.
- Stock prior day’s products after applying a clear seal to the outside of the vaults.
- Get aged products from stock and paint for the next day’s orders.
- Valid Class E driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a new hire drug test and random drug screens.
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
- Must be able to read maps and understand directions.
- Must be detail-oriented
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Full body movement, use of all senses, able to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- The job will be working outdoors and being exposed to all types of weather conditions
What we provide
- Career advancement.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of employment.
- HSA participation after 60 days of employment with a company match.
- 401k participation after 90 days of employment with a company match.
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.
- Safety Shoe and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Six paid holidays per year.
- One week of paid vacation after 6 months of employment.
- Evaluation with possible merit increase after 90 days of employment.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Referral bonus of up to $600.
- Direct deposit from the first day of employment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Concrete finishing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Concrete forming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Concrete pumping: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply