Performs evaluations and establishes plans of care, according to their discipline. They document clinical measurements and outcomes. They provide direct patient care in accordance with Federal, State and Local
With Physician orders, provides clinical evaluation of patients with subsequent treatment plan development.
- Provides quality patient treatment to help patient reach their highest practible level of function.’
- Provides oversight, communication and collaboration to the therapy assistant.
- Maintains current documentation and attests to correct billing.
- Is familiar with and follows the Incite Policy & Procedure Manual and the Incite Employee Handbook.
- Is familiar with the Incite Corporate Compliance Program
- Is clinically competent with all therapy procedures provided.
- Participates in Quality Assurance as assigned.
- Is an active member of the facility interdisciplinary team.
- Graduate of an accredited therapy program
- Current license from the state of practice
- Current TB skin test
Click Here To Apply