this is a Tele-health job from the office NOT home
The Registered Nurse and skilled nursing staff will evaluate the particular nursing needs of each participant and provide the care and treatment indicated.
The nursing service shall, as a minimum:
(1) Assess each participant to determine needs for personal care and assistance in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and eating; include these needs in the plan of care and supervise the provision of these services.
(2) Specify short-term and long-term nursing goals in each individualized plan of care.
(3) Document all skilled nursing care provided on the day the service is given and include quarterly signed and dated progress notes in each participant record.
(4) Provide health education and counseling to the participant and family when indicated by the plan of care.
(5) Provide assistance to the participant in obtaining medical services from providers other than adult day health staff.
(6) Monitor, administer and record prescribed medications as follows:
(A) Medication shall be given only on the prescriber’s order.
(B) Participants shall be identified prior to the administration of a drug.
(C) Medication shall be administered within one hour of the prescribed time.
(D) Time and doses of each drug administered must be recorded in the participant’s record by the nurse who gave the drug.
(7) Provide training in self-administration of medications to participants.
(8) Provide liaison to the participant’s primary physician.
(9) Develop the nursing component in the plan of care for each participant capable of benefiting from a continence training program.
(10) Provide observation and monitoring of health status.
(11) Provide supportive and restorative nursing as indicated by the treatment plan.
(a) The nursing service shall provide a registered nurse or a licensed vocational nurse under the supervision of a registered nurse at the center during the hours the center is offering required services.
(b) A registered nurse shall be a member of the assessment team to assess the nursing needs of the participant and develop the nursing component of the individualized plan of care.
(c) Nursing service supplies and equipment shall meet the requirements of Section 78439 (a), Title 22, California Administrative Code.
(12) When staff observe or report changes in medical status, the RN will be responsible to communicate these observations to the Primary Care Provider, Administrator or Program Director to decide if it requires further follow up or an incident report using the Title 22 policy and procedures.
According to Title 22 CCL regulations.
RN has, in writing, administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for nursing services. RN has authority to make judgments regarding client health issues, within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act. 76355(b) RN must have knowledge and experience in the field of developmental, behavioral, and mental health disabilities.
* Upon hire, must obtain and maintain a CPR and First Aid certification (paid for by the company)
* Must complete Health Screening Report upon hire (includes proof of TB clearance)
* Fingerprints must be submitted upon hire and pass criminal clearances background check
* Must provide copy of license/certification and proof of qualifications/education
Job Type: Part-time from 10:00:00 to 4:00
Salary: $47.00 to $52.00 per/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $47.00 – $52.00 per hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply