We are seeking an Accounting and Finance professional to work in our Englewood, CO office of the AGS division of Arrow Electronics. The individual must possess strong business acumen and thrive in a dynamic business environment. The position will be responsible for business analysis activities and financial reporting.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monthly close responsibilities, including accrual and variance analysis.
- Financial support of Sales organization, including sales and margin reporting, and financial modeling of new business engagements.
- Provide support for monthly/quarterly analysis of financial results for all aspects of financial statements, including gross margin, operating income, inventory.
- Support ad hoc analyses and initiatives utilizing internal systems and business intelligence tools.
- Ensure existing internal control and processes are followed.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality analysis within tight deadlines by prioritizing, identifying roadblocks, and collaborating with colleagues and management.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data to find the required information within, efficiently and accurately.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to operate in a fast-pace environment demanding sense of urgency and constant improvements, adjustments, adoptions, and innovations.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Click Here To Apply