CDL Deliver Driver- HIRING FOR IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Pending a DOT criminal background check, drug screen, and physical
LSG Sky Chefs with over 75 years of Catering history would like to add outgoing, team players to prepare products for our airline customers. The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board airline products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services.
If you enjoy a fast paced production environment with a focus on quality products and services, please contact us.
Responsibilities and Duties of CDL Delivery Driver:
The Customer Service Associate (Driver) is responsible for catering aircraft and transporting meals/beverage/equipment to assigned flights. They are in charge of providing excellent customer airline service. Must have the ability to follow direction, meet tight deadlines, and interact/communicate with vendor airline crew as necessary.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License (Class A or B)
- Ability to speak, read and understand English.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ lbs
- Able to pass a basic written test.
- Able to pass a basic driving skills test.
- Ability to handle dry ice
- Free Meals
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care after 90 days
- Free Uniforms and Shoes
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- PTO accrued after 6 months
The Ideal CDL Delivery Driver Candidate must be able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
To keep our employees safe we require screening upon entry of ALL employees and visitors, daily temperature checks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- CDL A or B (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply