The Patient Account Representative is responsible for all patient open balance accounts, to include collection balances.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily preparation of patient statements with review of aged accounts for submission to the collection agency.
- Assisting patients with their open balances and setting up payment arrangements, and review of Financial Hardship forms.
- Review of aging patient accounts and making calls to patients to settle accounts with prompt pay offers.
- Care Credit set up and roll out to offices.
- Collection company liaison and posting collection agency payments
- Outgoing calls to patients regarding benefits review and the patients’ out of pocket responsibilities.
- Answering incoming phone calls regarding patient billing questions
- Responding to patient email inquires
- Incoming batch reconciliation from outside offices
- Other Duties as Assigned
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years’ experience required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
Premier Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply