Please apply to [email protected].
WE WILL PAY TO TRAIN!
Vacuum technicians should have experience with filter systems and chemical testing/water balancing. Experience means that you can do the following:
- Operate a vacuum cart
- Operate a drop test kit and get correct results.
- Add the right amount of chemicals based on test results, pool volume, and site conditions.
- Basic understanding of equipment on the pad.
- Successfully navigate in all areas of Long Island.
- Maintain a valid NYS driver’s license and speak fluent English.
We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, paid time off, 401K with company match.
- Vacuum Technician
- Level 1 Technician
- Level 2 Technician
- Commercial Service
Qualified applicants will have a valid NYS driver’s license, ability to speak, understand, and write English, and most importantly the desire to be part of a winning team.
Click Here To Apply