Fidelity Health Care Center, is looking for an experienced LVN Treatment Nurse and LVN’s to join our excellent team. This is a new employment opportunity for New Grads and experience LVN’s to join our 99-bed skilled nursing facility.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. * Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state in which practicing. Preferred in CA
- Possess one or more year’s experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language. * Possess robust mental and physical health.
- Valid CA license/ without any restrictions.
- GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess the resident’s skin condition by doing complete body assessment on admission, re-admission, and return from the day, night, or extended leave of absence.
- Initiate the Nurse’s Skin and Wound Progress report upon identification of any skin problem and pressure ulcer.
- Notify attending physician promptly when any skin condition is identified.
- Initiate all treatments immediately as prescribed by attending physicians.
- Ensure that all skin conditions have corresponding treatment orders.
- Ensure that all skin problems and pressure ulcers are documented on the resident’s Plan of Care.
- Perform a weekly skin assessment on all residents and submit findings to the Administrator, Director of Nursing, MDS Coordinator, Dietary Consultant, and Physical Therapist.
- Document skin assessment findings during the weekly assessment inform physicians as needed, and enter on resident’s Plan of Care.
- Change drainage bags weekly and as needed, or as per facility policy and procedure.
- Responsible for taking cultures as ordered by the attending physician.
- Attend in-service classes, meetings, and seminars as required.
- Make monthly rounds with skincare consultant.
- Keep treatment carts clean at all times.
- Notify Director of Nursing Services promptly of any skin problem that developed in the facility.
- Others as may become necessary and appropriate or as may be directed by the Director of Nursing/ Quality Assurance Nurse/ Administrator
* Salary base on experience
- Company address: 11210 Lower Azusa Rd. El Monte, CA 91731
- 626-442-6863 DSD- Zeny or Socorro DON
* COVID Consideration -Hazard Pay for those working with Covid Patients
* We provided PPE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $36.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Overtime pay
- LVN (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- Nursing home
- Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply