Immediate Openings: Roxborough Park Client
At Personal Home Care Plus, we provide our clients with a team of great caregivers/CNA’s who truly care for people while working as a team for one common goal; an incredible patient experience. We pride ourselves on great employee and client/patient relationships. If you are team-oriented and truly want to help people, give us a shout.
What we’re looking for: Full-time, part-time for a 72 y/o (F) that lives with her family in an apartment-style basement within a personal residence in a beautiful/peaceful neighborhood. Our client is basically bed-ridden and does not walk. Communication is very limited and she is reliant on caregivers for ADL’s and IDL’s.
Client Medical History: Our client has a hx. of Parkinson so this experience is preferred.
Client needs; Personal Care and light Homemaker services needed. Transfer experience is a must or be very trainable.
Client hours are 9 hours a day, split into 2 shifts.
9am- 3pm Morning Shift
4am- 7pm Evening Shift
Contact us if you love to help our people in need…
Pay starts @ $16
- BUILD your OWN schedule.
- ABOVE INDUSTRY STANDARD PAY
- Seamless hiring process
- A SUPER supportive administrative team
- 24/7 staff support available
- Flexible hours
- Multiple Locations to choose from
Please apply at: www.PHCplus.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $16.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
- Not listed / Other
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply