Shaire Center has just completed a brand new 20-bed addition. Our addition consists of every room being private with a private full bath. Shaire has completed a facility/campus-wide remodel. Shaire offers a very stable, supportive administration that has been in place for over 20 years. Shaire nurses are compensated with competitive wages to go along with our great nurse to patient ratio. Our nurses predominantly have a 1 to 16 ratio. Each Shaire nurse cares for 16 patients. Our patient ratios are some of the best in the industry. In addition, a $2,000 sign-on bonus will be paid.
Shaire Center provides PT, OT, and SLP services as well as skilled nursing to seniors in a skilled nursing setting. As a Shaire Center nurse you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our patients, and their families. You will be treated as part of a team that works with one another to accomplish our goal of excellent care to our patients.
The primary purpose of your position is to provide direct nursing care to our patients and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by CNAs. You are entrusted to provide responsible, competent, and caring healthcare to achieve superior results.
Nurses Work Requirements:
Nurses who work at Shaire Center skilled rehab and the nursing facility can expect to have responsibilities that include:
- Assisting physicians during rounds of patient’s rooms.
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff.
- Monitoring patient care.
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to patients.
- Ability to be a supportive team member.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, family members, visitors, and others.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures.
- Multi-tasking, Teamwork, Bedside Manner.
Education and Experience:
Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing. Valid license as an RN or LPN in the state of North Carolina.
- Staff Development Coord. Work Schedule 1st Shift: 8:00 am – 4:00pm. This is an administrative position. Monday through Friday.
- Evening 2nd Shift: 3:00pm–11:00pm. The normal work schedule is full-time Monday through Friday, ALL WEEKENDS OFF. No on-call, no mandatory call system or fill in the system.
- PRN positions are available.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive pay.
- Incentive pay.
- Sick/personal time.
- Great work environment.
- Low staff turnover rate.
- Consistent Working Assignments.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Free Uniforms.
APPLICANTS CAN GO TO SHAIRECENTER.COM TO DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Click Here To Apply