Receptionist/ Optometric technician needed for an Optometrist, inside a Costco Optical.
This employment will be with the Doctor, not Costco.
This position will encompass receptionist duties, as well as pre-testing patients for their exam.
This is a part time, permanent position, with potential for more, in the long term. This is NOT a temporary position for summer work or while finishing college.
I need a dependable person who wants a good job with dependable steady income.
General duties will include
* answering the phone
* scheduling patients
* collecting payments
* filing insurance
* teaching patients how to wear contacts
* keeping office clean
* putting away product
* pre-testing all patients
Previous office experience required.
Multi-tasking is a necessary ability.
* desire to help people
* appropriate dress (professional)
* working with a smile
* proper hygiene
First appearance is of the up most importance for our patients
Approximately 20- 24 hours a week.
Mon 10-2 (negotiable) , Tues 10-6:30, Wed 10-6:00/6:30, Sat 9:30-3:45 (Hours will be set, but every 4th Wednesday would be half day – (morning).
$12/hour, with increases based on growth, increased responsibility and performance
Paid Holidays after 90 days
No medical benefits
Serious inquiries only.
Please only apply if you are willing to accept an interview, if notified, and have previous employment verified
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Polycarbonate barrier at front desk. Masks provided. Gloves provided
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Office experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply