State of the art Cosmetic Dental Center seeking a Patient Care Coordinator/Biller to become a part of our great team! You will accommodate patients, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register and assign rooms to patients, manage clinical staff.
- Billing for performed dental treatment and submission of predetermination.
- Present treatment plans to patients
- Confirm phone and online appointments.
- Respond to patients needs, requests
- Keep records of occupied treatment rooms and patients.
- Communicate pertinent patient information to designated departments
- Previous experience in dental service, dental front desk service.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Superb compensation package including excellent salary, Medical, RX benefits,401K plan
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply