Bob Loquercio Auto Group are some of the region’s best dealerships. Across our locations, we’ve won the President’s Awards over the past 20 plus years which goes to show that we’re one of the best dealership groups around! We offer state of the art equipment, a family-like atmosphere, ongoing education and paid training which will help you not only here at Bob Loquercio’s Auto Group, but deep into your career! Add to your experience, develop your skill set and realize your potential with our team.
What We Offer:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Work Life Balance
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
- Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
- Read and interpret legal documents.
- Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel.
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask.
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
- Previous experience required
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Click Here To Apply