Location: Rural Store
805 E Guadalupe Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at www.jobs.goodwillaz.org
Retail Sales Associates work as members of the store team to lead a positive customer and brand experience, and promote sales. Responsible for running registers as well as working to maintain sales floor standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs Point of Sale (POS) responsibilities and processes all forms of payments.
· Manages and tracks donations received at POS.
· Establishes or identifies prices of goods via the type of merchandise, identifying markings, or asking for help from an on-site leader.
· Completes closing procedures, as necessary.
· Greets customers entering and thank customer leaving establishments.
· Maintains sales floor stock levels and dressing rooms.
· Utilizes systems, including phones and paging systems to make regularly scheduled announcements.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· High School education or equivalent experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent math skills preferred
· Ability to communicate and understand instructions, both verbal and written, in English
· Must be at least 16 years of age or older
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
· 5 Medical Plans
· Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
· 3 Dental Plans
· Vision Plan
· 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, gender identity, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will consider any reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the essential duties of the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing online application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply