We are hiring Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)! We welcome candidates of all experience levels who are passionate about helping children to apply. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, flexible scheduling, and a fantastic culture for all our clinicians!
Mindcolor Autism is a provider of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy in Wisconsin and we are looking for Behavior Technicians and Therapists to join our growing organization. We offer center-based and in-home ABA services to clients!
About Mindcolor Autism:
Mindcolor Autism is an autism therapy provider committed to improving the lives of children and family members impacted by autism spectrum disorder (ASD). We utilize Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to offer individualized programs for children of all ages and abilities.
Our platform is guided by four founding principles:
1) Valued teammates: Our team is our most valuable asset and everyone who joins us is more than an employee – they’re an integral part of our organization. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our team members receive the personal and professional development they need, regardless of seniority.
2) Accessible service: Navigating the healthcare system can be a daunting task. We’ve seen this front and center in the autism community. We believe in providing the highest quality autism services in the most accessible, efficient, and convenient manner to everyone who needs it. No friction. No red tape.
3) Culture of excellence: The work we do is highly impactful and can change families’ lives. We take pride in our work and prioritize quality over quantity. Our Board of Advisors is made up of seasoned operational and clinical professionals in the field of ABA, and serves as a valuable resource to our team members and parents.
4) Tireless advocacy: Continuous engagement with employers, insurers, and lawmakers is crucial to making ABA more accessible and affordable for everyone. We intend to be a leading advocate in order to make that a reality.
We live by these principles every day and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team!
We are looking for passionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to become the vital clinical members of our organization. Our Behavior Technicians and Therapists play the most crucial role of implementing and delivering 1:1 treatment for all our clients. We pride ourselves in fostering a friendly, team-oriented culture that is focused on developing each member of our team!
Salary & Benefits:
We want you to be comfortable so you can focus on what you do best. This includes providing:
Competitive compensation and benefits
Relocation bonus if willing to relocate
Comprehensive healthcare (for eligible employees)
401K with employer matching (for eligible employees)
Flexible paid time off (for part time and full time employees)
Mileage reimbursement (for in-home services that require driving)
Paid training opportunities
IT spend reimbursement
Career advancement path for every team member
Implement treatment plans developed by a supervising Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
Provide 1:1 treatment for children at our center location and in client homes
Record treatment session data and complete progress notes related to the implementation of treatment plans
Participate in our continuous training initiatives
Ensure we are providing the highest quality clinical services
Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Public Health, Social Work or a related field is preferred
Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience working with children preferred; passion in helping families with children diagnosed with autism is a must
Prior experience in ABA preferred but not required
We are accepting applications now and will schedule interviews promptly. Please attach an updated resume with your current contact information and a brief cover letter describing why you would be a great candidate. Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply