Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates
- Encourage residents to participate in daily activities, enhancing their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Use your passion for serving others to motivate all residents to take an active part in their own health and wellness
- Carries out activities for residents based on their varied backgrounds, areas of concern, needs and enjoyment
- Recruits, organizes, trains and recognizes volunteers to expand and supplement the activity program, while including as many residents as possible
- Involves resident families, the community, and volunteers in activities to increase the overall participation of residents as active contributors to their well-being
Our commitment to our team members:
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- PayActiv – Have immediate access to up to 50% of your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
- Previous experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- CNA certification is preferred. Must be open to getting CNA certification within the first six (6) months of employment
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Click Here To Apply