Under the General direction of the Manger of Human Resources Operations, the HRIS Analyst is responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Human Resources Information Systems, the implementation of new systems, the improvement of HR-related processes and the development of Human Resources related reports. The HRIS Analyst assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Implements, upgrades and supports Kronos Time Keeping and Scheduler application.
- Troubleshoots and resolves reported system and application problems in the test and production environments.
- Documents and describes process and procedures relating to current and future systems and workflows.
- Educates clients and creates related documentation as necessary.
- Uses professional knowledge and independent judgment in making decisions or recommending a course of action.
- Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including employees, managers, and medical staff
- Create detailed functional and technical design documents, test plans and test cases.
- Work with business users and the IT team to troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Ensure that the day to day operations for the Kronos system users are adequately supported.
- Perform troubleshooting activities including troubleshoot issues as related to maintenance of our pay Policies.
- Identify, evaluate, analyze and recommend changes to support process improvements.
- Efficiently organizes and manages tasks/projects.
- Communicates clearly and concisely with customers in a professional and timely manner. Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates creative thinking when seeking alternative solutions to process challenges and issues.
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of all information within BMC Health System
- Participates in evaluation and redesign, as necessary, of internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in the implementation, development, and support of HR systems.
Req id: 15680
Click Here To Apply