SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy today with HCA Healthcare.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service])
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy like you to be a part of our team.
Primary responsibilities of the Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy for an HCA Healthcare hospital will include, developing education/training materials for new applications, managing validation of system upgrades’ impact on advanced applications, and implementing software releases and best practices related to their specialty area.
What you will do in this role:
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team to identify and promote division goals
- Coordinate the implementation of division-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities in the specialty area
- Develop, execute, and support division-wide tools and resources focused on clinical initiative
- You will provide user support and system maintenance for advanced clinical applications for all division hospital
- Conduct problem analyses and timely and accurate resolution for complex issues and requests escalated from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources regarding advanced clinical applications within their specialty are
- Work with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and request
- You will participate in root cause analysis as trends in issues in specialty area(s) are identified
- Work with facility EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support Analysts and Division EHR Specialist Team to provide support for module updates and advanced clinical applications within their specialty are
- Coordinate division-wide testing for advanced clinical applications within their specialty area; assists in interpretation of test plans and in troubleshooting
What you will need:
- Pharmacy Degree/PharmD required, with current pharmacy license (any state)
- Four years of experience in hospital pharmacy hospital operations
- Two years of experience in clinical application support OR equivalent experience including Electronic Health Records (EHR) Super-User, Pharmacy application administrator (Pyxis, Abacus, DoseEdge etc)
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Click Here To Apply