Why Enriched Life Home Care Services?
Are you ready for a career change and begin providing care the way it was intended to be provided? Enriched Life Home Care Services believes that care is the most important aspect of the home care experience and provides its staff with the support, tools, and growth that enable them to enrich the lives of those they care for.
At Enriched Life Home Care Services we believe that employees are more than an employee, they are part of the family. If you have ever wanted to feel excited and appreciated going to work then Enriched Life Home Care Services is the place for you. If you have ever wanted to continue learning and receive paid training and growth opportunities Enriched Life Home Care Services is the place for you. To learn more about Enriched Life Home Care Services and how it is different than any other company or job you have worked at before then….Apply today!
Enriched Life Home Care Services is looking for a competent Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. But, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as a CNA
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Strong Command and Familiarity of the CNA skill set and practices
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must Have Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Valid Current Auto Insurance (candidates name must be listed as one of the insured driver’s on policy)
- Min. 1 year of Professional Healthcare Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
Enriched Life Home Care Services provides all PPE (gloves, face masks, sanitizer, etc) equipment to all staff and employees. The company complies and follows the CDC Safety Guidelines for the protection of its staff, clients, and families.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Professional Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Proof of Current VALID Auto Insurance (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply