Leading Property Management Company seeking an experienced, full-time Maintenance Supervisor. Position includes competitive pay and excellent benefits. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance and staff oversight duties for a student housing property. The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the Property Manager.
- Ability to follow directions and to see tasks through to their conclusion
- Strong organizational skills
- Average written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous apartment building maintenance/janitor experience preferred
- Responsible for general apartment unit and common area maintenance including appliance repairs, HVAC repairs, electrical repairs, plumbing repairs (including unclogging toilets), replacing light bulbs, preventative maintenance and other general maintenance tasks that may be requested.
- Removes and installs appliances as necessary.
- Installs, repairs and rekeys deadbolt locks
- Responsible for promptly responding to maintenance service requests in no more than 24 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized shop and proper replacement part inventory levels.
- Maintains proper logs including MSDS, boiler temperature and fire alarm test logs
- Professional interaction with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc. Including wearing the proper uniform provided by the management company.
- Will perform fair housing training when required
- Works on-call, overtime, weekend, holiday, and evening, and emergency work as required.
- Responsible for property cleanliness including oversight of janitorial staff, maintaining both interior and exterior building appearance, and other tasks as needed.
Will perform other tasks requested by the property manager.
- Frequent lifts and carries up to 100 pounds. – Pushes and/or pulls (appliances) using dolly, – Frequently bends/stoops, climbs stairs, kneels, balances, reaches above shoulder height, walks, and twists
Experience required and management skills, preferred. HVAC Universal Certification required.
Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Applicants should attach resumes when applying.
- Medical and Dental
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply