Traffic Control Protector (Flagging) – Area Wide Protective
Are you interested in starting a CAREER WITH A PURPOSE?
We are the BEST and Largest Traffic Control Company in the United States
We offer GROWTH opportunities and YEAR-ROUND work
WE ARE PROTECTORS!
What do we offer?
- Competitive pay with over-time opportunities
- Quarterly safety bonus and employee referral bonus
- PAID training and ATSSA certification
- Continued Training Certifications throughout your career
- Promotion from within
- Medical Benefits offered and 401k automatic enrollment
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to drive a company vehicle
What will you do?
- Set up a safe work zone with all necessary cones, barrels, barricades etc.
- Use stop and slow paddles to control the flow of traffic and perform lane closures.
- Effective communication with your work partner to conduct the flow of traffic.
- Provide leadership support and guidance to ensure that safety standards are met and maximized at all time. (This is how you earn your quarterly safety bonus!)
Must be able to…
- Be comfortable standing 8-12 hours unassisted and lifting 40-60lbs. Walking, lifting, standing etc. all while being able to hold a Stop/Slow Paddle
- Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic.
- This is an outdoor position, and you will work in all weather conditions.
- All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Driver’s License may be required with a motor vehicle report that meets AWP company guidelines to be considered for promotions. This depends on the location you apply to. Your recruiter will explain the details!
- Ability to multitask and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings.
**AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWPis an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR TIME.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply