Golden Heart Health Services is looking for energetic, compassionate people to care for clients in Indianapolis and the surrounding counties. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITH PETS!! Immediate availability and flexible scheduling are preferred. *MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!*** Job Functions: Provides personal care services under the direction of the Registered Nurse. The Home Health Aide is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.**
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program.
- Current registered Home Health Aide or CNA in the state of Indiana.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Looking to fill the following shifts: NIGHTSHIFT
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Home Health
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNA/HHA (Required)
Click Here To Apply