Spartan Logistics is a third-party logistics (3PL) company headquartered in Columbus, OH. We specialize in a unique logistics model: We own and operate our own warehouses, fleet, forklifts, and other key equipment. We have decades of experience in fast-moving inventory, especially food and beverages, and also are veteran handlers of glass, paper, automotive supplies, and more. With our staff of more than 350, we operate over 3 million square feet of warehouse space strategically placed throughout Ohio, Indiana, South Carolina, Missouri, Texas, and Arkansas.
We are currently looking for an experienced CDL Truck Driver to work the night shift. Hours are 12pm-Midnight (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) and 10am-6pm (Tuesday & Thursday). The CDL Driver position will complete routes from our warehouse to customer facility, drop & hook. All routes are local. Drivers are home daily!
Some of the Benefits you’ll Receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K + Match
- Paid Time Off
- Short/Long Term disability
- Life insurance
- Family owned and operated
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness program
Requirements to be successful:
- Valid Class-A CDL License required.
- Safe driving history (CSA). MVR evaluation will consist of a valid driver’s license with no major violations within the past three years and knowledge of record keeping. Major convictions include DUI, DWI, hit and run, homicide or assault, suspension or revocation, and reckless driving. No more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents or combinations of violations/accidents within the past three years.
- Professional in appearance and attitude and promote respect for company vehicles.
- Willingness to stay until the job is done with a cheerful attitude.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Required to wear steel-toed boots or equivalent safety shoes.
- Good character and integrity! Because of the high-value inventory, character and integrity will not be compromised. This position will stay until the job is done correctly.
If you are self-motivated, have a dependable work ethic, a team player with a positive attitude and commitment to high-quality work, this is a career you need to explore.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Spartan Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.50 per hour
- Home daily
- Commercial Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Required)
Click Here To Apply