We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales producer with the natural talent to develop and maintain business. We will invest $15,000 in training to assist you in becoming a top performer! College degree preferred, but will strongly consider equivalent experience. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced setting required along with strong written and verbal communication skills, active listening skills, and the desire to expand your knowledge base within the insurance industry. We need an individual that has a strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
Must be able to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Proactively expand sales by making initial contact, explaining policy features and agency value by providing price quotes and preparing proposals.
- Ability to provide professional risk management advice. Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers covering a variety of risks
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Retirement (with a match)
- Unlimited vacation
Click Here To Apply