Who we Are:
Clinical Behavior works with a network of dedicated professionals and families to generate progress for individuals with mental health & developmental disabilities. Our teams include Psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA’s), Mental Health Clinicians and Behavior Technicians that utilize the science of ABA. We invite you to consider an exciting and rewarding career path today!
We are seeking a part-time Behavioral Technician (15-30+ hours per week, ) to join our growing multi-disciplinary team! Do you enjoy working with others? Are you passionate about what you do? Love to collaborate? If you answered yes to all these questions, keep reading!
We are a growing healthcare company pioneering a unique, multi-specialty approach to therapy for individuals with various needs. Our clinical model, brings together clinicians from a range of disciplines to design and deliver comprehensive care to individuals and their families. At the heart of Clinical B’s mission is direct patient care, and so the skill and compassion of our staff are the crucial components to extraordinary experiences and outcomes for the families we serve. Clinical B values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Role: What will you do?
Behavior Technicians are an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team at Clinical B that work directly with individuals to build a variety of skills in areas such as communication, daily living, social skills and various behavioral needs. Behavior Technicians work closely with the families under the supervision of a BCBA.
If you want to help children and families thrive, we want to help you get there!
- Passion for working with individuals with various disabilities.
- People who are successful as Behavior Technicians demonstrate an ability to play with children of a variety of ages and be both engaging and fun. They are also able to “think on their feet” and be flexible.
- It is also imperative to be compassionate and patient to support children who may be engaging in challenging behaviors.
- The ability to communicate effectively is an essential component of this position as you will frequently be interacting with other professionals and families.
- Due to the nature of our work, you will be expected to be active and be able to run short distances and lift at least 10 pounds.
- Clean TB test
- A valid California Driver’s license & Insurance
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Ability to pass background check: DOJ and FBI
- Reliable transportation
- Be available to work some days, late afternoons and evenings from 2:00 pm-7:00 pm, and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply