Our Skilled Nursing Facility is actively seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian. The ideal candidate will have prior supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.
- Assess / Monitor the Residents’ nutritional status, provide recommendations to medical staff, and develop adequate care plans.
- Evaluate the special needs of Residents regarding nutrition support, skin breakdown, and significant weight issues.
- Coordinate procurement of nutrition support supplies and oral supplements with outside vendors as well as involved department heads.
- Monitor Resident meal service to ensure diet modifications are followed.
- Educate residents, families, and staff in concepts of nutrition & diet modification.
- Routinely evaluate Dietary Care plans for effectiveness to ensure high quality of care.
- Meet weekly with the interdisciplinary team to review and adjust residents’ plans of care.
- Work closely with Speech-Language Pathologist to ensure appropriate mechanically altered diets are provided for residents with dysphagia.
- Reviewing all menu changes to ensure they follow the facility’s policies/procedures & State/Federal guidelines.
- Supervising & working closely with the dietary team to provide excellent Resident care.
- Conduct audits of areas relevant to providing quality nutrition care on a routine basis.
- Ensure the facility is in compliance with regulations and policies on weight monitoring.
- Communicate with the interdisciplinary team on a daily basis to provide quality care to Residents.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian.
- Supervisory experience in healthcare settings.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal guidelines.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with EMR software and computer-based menu systems.
We are proud to Offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Paid Time Off
Opportunities to advance and grow your career
The Bronx, NY, USA
Click Here To Apply