Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Orthodontists are an integral part of our doctor driven business. Our goal is to deliver superior clinical outcomes with an enhanced patient experience. Our continued growth and success depends on enabling doctors to thrive.
Your mission as an Ortho Territory Manager is to apply comprehensive knowledge of Invisalign/iTero sales strategies for key accounts to accelerate revenue and higher case volume. . You will be responsible for selling directly to professional business owners (Orthodontists), transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
In this role, you will…
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory sales targets.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Orthodontists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Utilize data/analytics to help customer’s drive decision making
- Educate customers on products to ensure the practice is clinically comfortable with Invisalign and iTero products and services
- Communicate cross-functionally (e.g., Doctor, Treatment Coordinator, clinical assistant, education, marketing, product development) to develop an in-depth understanding of the business needs to clearly articulate fit with Align product, digital platform, and solution capabilities
- Orchestrate additional internal Company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of Align solutions
- Be creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a high sense of urgency
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience. Industry experience selling a medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience preferred
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Valid driver’s license
- Business & Marketing knowledge: Ability & comfort having business discussions (Cash Flow Analysis, ROI, P&L) and asking the right business questions
- Comfort with having clinical discussions regarding both Invisalign and iTero products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the “Apply” link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
US EEO Statement:
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran or disability status.
Click Here To Apply