We have an exciting opportunity for you to JOIN our team at Moravian Manor Communities!
Moravian Manor Communities is a premier not-for profit senior living center that has been serving older adults for over 40 years. We are looking for enthusiastic and caring Nursing Assistants to join our team! This position is ideal for Nursing students or someone interested in working in the Nursing field. This position does not require a CNA certification or prior experience. The Nursing Assistant will be working in the same role as a CNA and provide care to our residents. Thorough training will be provided for this position.
1st& 2nd Shifts
Join our team to deliver 5 Star care while receiving some unique benefits and competitive pay. We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing superior services to the residents that we serve.
Benefits offered to our Staff:
· Higher 2nd Shift Differential
· FREE Employee Wellness Program
· FREE Rock Med Membership
· Employer Funded Pension Plan
· Employer Assisted Housing
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Medical and Dental Benefits offered.
· Ability to take an 8 hour online training course prior to start date
· Complete and pass online exam at the end of the training course
· Must have strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about Moravian Manor Communities, contact us or visit the employment section of our website at www.moravianmanorcommunities.org .
Moravian Manor Communities is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Long term care
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply