Join our practice to help make a difference!
The Reproductive Science Center of the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking an experienced, RN or LVN Case Manager (Full-time, 40 hours/week with weekend and holiday rotations as needed) to join our team in our Los Gatos location.
This special candidate will present with at least 2 years of medical office experience in a busy multiple doctor healthcare setting. Candidate must demonstrate multi-tasking skills in a high-volume practice with a commitment to teamwork. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and demands, on time, and in a calm manner. This is a Full-time benefited position.
Our practice environment is very innovative and exciting, patient satisfaction is excellent, as are our success rates! This is an opportunity to be involved with an extraordinarily committed and caring staff. Our center consists of several physicians specializing in infertility care and is one of the largest in vitro fertilization centers in California. We have multiple East Bay locations.
- Complete Case Management of patients using IVF in their journey to build a family.
- Patient Education, including patient injection education
- Charting in EMR and scheduling in electronic scheduling program
- Assisting physicians with procedures
- Positive interaction w/ all team members
- Current California R.N. license
- Current CPR Certification, ACLS preferred.
- Minimum 1-year clinical experience in Women’s Health or Infertility or OB-GYN.
- Computer literate. Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) and scheduling software preferred.
- Ability to travel between local offices and work some regularly scheduled weekends.
- Personal integrity, flexibility, self-starter, organized, team player, diversity tolerance and excellent communication skills.
- Spanish Speaking a plus
Full time, benefited position
To learn more about our practice, please visit our website at www.rscbayarea.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 – $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- California RN or LVN License (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply