Nationwide Therapy Group is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse who’s
seeking a placement at a LTC, SNF, hospital and/or home health. We
are looking for a motivated and energetic LPN to join our team. A
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing and
coordinating patient care, educating patients and the public about
various health conditions. LPNs are also responsible for passing
medications and providing treatments while being supervised by an
RN. If you or someone you know is interested, you are encouraged to
apply today with a current resume.
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure,
temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.
- Observes patients’ health.
- Reviews medical charts.
- Accompanies patients to their rooms.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures including EKG, phlebotomy,
venipuncture, PFT, and Doppler.
- Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Administers medications.
- Provides wound care.
- Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
- Assists with patient comfort.
- Monitors catheters.
- 2 years of Licensed Practical Nurse experience required
- 2 years of Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing Experience
- Experience in EMAR (Point click care, Epic, Matrix, Meditech, Rehab
Optima, Cassamba, etc,.)
- Willing to work Days/Nights/Evenings
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
Benefits of Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Immediate placement
- Weekly direct deposit
- License Reimbursements
- Up to $600 CEU reimbursement
- Health insurance
THIS IS AN URGENT HIRING!
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WHO WILL SUBMIT DOCUMENTS CAN START ASAP
Contract length: 6 weeks
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Required)
- BLS (Required)
Click Here To Apply