At Ashley HomeStore, we’ve created a work environment that supports what drives you personally and professionally. Our Retail Sales Associate culture that is inspirational and fulfilling. Flexible work schedules, world-class training, and benefits that don’t just say we care, but demonstrate it!
Retail Sales Associate Benefits:
- Unlock your potential – we encourage professional development and pursuit of a degree.
- Make some serious cash – not only do we provide our Retail Sales Associates with a good salary, but also significant rewards in terms of incentive dollars.
- Focus on your wellness – we offer a sweet suite of medical, dental and other life-related benefits.
- Inspire your own dream home – we offer a generous employee discount on home furnishings sold in our stores
Retail Sales Associate Job Requirements:
Our Ashley HomeStore Retail Sales Associates transform store guests into loyal customers. When guests enter the store, you’re the person who guides them. As the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm and excitement about Ashley’s products. You help our guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious sales professional who has a passion for lifestyle retail and thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment.
To be a successful Retail Sales Associate at Ashley HomeStore, you must be someone who:
- Is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to
- Gets charged up by interacting with others
- Conveys information in a way that inspires action
- Gets excited by developing and sharing fresh ideas
- Thrives in an environment that rewards for delivering world-class service and delighting our guests
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only meeting specific job requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
We are carefully adhering to CDC guidelines to protect the safety of our staff and customers during the pandemic.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every week
- Store Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply