Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as a full time soldier in the U.S. Army could be the right career choice for you. This is an entry level position, now hiring with no experience necessary where you will acquire problem solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. Unique opportunities will advance your career while making a difference across the globe.
Position requirements: (Responsibilities)
- Medical knowledge
- Entry-level (no experience)
Must have valid Driver’s License
- Attend Paid Basic and advanced training
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB
Basic Qualifications: (What employee bring to the table)
- Age – 17 to 34 years old
- Education – Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship – U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
Full time soldiers are entitled to the following benefits:
- Up to $40,000 bonus (Active)
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits(Active)
- Healthcare (Active/Reserve)
- 30 days vacation with pay per year(Active)
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents (Active)
Apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from a member of our Army team.
SFC Marnie Jacobowitz
About Baltimore Recruiting Battalion:
Our Team is committed to finding quality candidates to fill job openings with in the Army & Army Reserve in the Delaware, Washington D.C., Virginia & Maryland area.
Click Here To Apply