Previous pediatric dental office experience would be helpful. The high priority candidate will have a great attitude with a strong work ethic. Dentrix knowledge is plus. Please do not apply if you do not have dental experience.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Take and develop dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Take patients’ medical history, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Help patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment.
- Provide patients with pre/post OP instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling).
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing, and nutritional counseling).
- Take impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth).
- Take necessary pre-op/post-op x-rays for insurance.
- Know the office emergency exit plans.
- Know the office emergency exit plans and location of eyewash stations.
- Chart/enter treatment into Dentrix.
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- An upbeat personality is a MUST.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Clean, neat professional appearance.
- Knowledge of Dentrix a plus.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must be available to work some Saturdays.
Our competitive compensation packages include benefits such as health/dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off for all full-time employees after 90 days of employment. Children’s Dental FunZone offers opportunities for professional development by providing eligible employees with education assistance or tuition reimbursement.
About Children’s Dental FunZone:
Welcome to Children’s Dental FunZone, where your child’s dental visit can actually be fun! With iPads in the waiting room, awesome prizes, and movies to watch throughout the treatment, our patients can’t wait to come back for their next visit. Our staff is especially trained to treat infants, children, teenagers, and special needs patients with the care that they deserve. We also provide sedation dentistry, to give your child the most comfortable experience possible. To make the care more affordable, we accept all private insurances, Denti-Cal, and provide financial assistance with zero interest payment plans.
Click Here To Apply