Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
This job is responsible for assisting program development, performance management, knowledge management, and practice management within their respective departments and collaboratively with other Prisma Health employees. In addition, this job also demonstrates experience and expertise in a specific area of clinical nursing and implements the role based on the needs of the patient, the nursing staff and the health care delivery system. Works collaboratively with education and nursing leadership for to improve the delivery of patient care through the education function.
– Teaches live on boarding orientation courses and competencies for all newly hired and/or newly transferred clinical team members.
– Delivers clinical training and team member development courses to empower the clinical team members.
– Provides instructional education to new graduate team members enrolled in the residency program.
Annual and As Needed Education
– Coordinates and provides instruction for competency-based annual educational programs for the Prisma Health system.
– Implements and provides live instructional education for as-needed educational programs as services within the healthcare delivery system change and/or evolve.
Documentation of Education
– Records test scores and completion status in the learning management system of all educational offerings. – Maintains accurate records of all educational offerings.
– Monitors learning management curriculum and assignments for team member completion.
– Collaborates with educational department team members to provide feedback on educational materials.
Knowledge and Competency
– Maintains individual validation requirements needed to provide competency training to other team members.
– Preserves the clinical expertise and knowledge in the specific area of healthcare in which assigned to provide education and training.
Bachelor’s degree in specific area of healthcare in which assigned to
3 years in specialty area
In Lieu Of
In Lieu of the education and experience requirements noted above, …..
Required Certifications, Registrations, Licenses
South Carolina Licensed RN – REGISTERED NURSE
Valid driver’s license, an acceptable three-year motor vehicle record as defined by the Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Chart, and a certificate of auto insurance
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Certification by specialty board credentialing organization recognized by Magnet preferred
Specialty training such as arrhythmia, learning management systems, and electronic medical record systems preferred
Basic computer skills
Knowledge of office equipment (fax/copier)
Patient Care equipment
Day (United States of America)
1301 Taylor St Baptist
1500 Midlands Corporate
15009084 Nursing Education and Research
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Click Here To Apply