We Do DAYS!
Ruby Slipper Restaurant Group is one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the Southern United States. Born from a small storefront in New Orleans’ Mid-City neighborhood, the group has grown to operate two brands with (eleven) restaurants. Both Ruby Slipper Café and Ruby Sunshine put a Big Easy twist on Southern brunch classics. Still owned and operated by the founders, they serve all-day brunch and eye-opening cocktails seven days a week.
As a member of the newest Ruby Slipper Team, you’ll enjoy the Life Balance that comes with Day shifts only and the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental group benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Growth and Pay Increases
- Family Meal and Discounts
Summary of Position:
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests.
- Take soiled tableware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seating’s promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Click Here To Apply