As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, we advance state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Systems Engineer provides technical leadership to engineering teams for developing mechanical and pyrotechnic systems and components that exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical oversight of customer interactions, including conference calls, meetings and reviews
- Coordinates and balances emphasis on engineering design, analysis and test activities to produce a robust design
- Models system level behavior, guides test plan development to validate system performance, and verifies compliance to requirements
- Performs requirements assessments and requirements decomposition
- Supports development of engineering reports and presentations
- Supports development of interface control drawings and interface description documents
- Mentors, trains and develops engineers with lesser experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Typically possesses 5 or more years of experience in systems engineering
- Exemplifies leadership and guidance in general aerospace engineering knowledge including structural analysis, FEA, physics-based modeling, dynamics / kinematics, advanced high-strength materials, design and test
- Experience with development of mechanical systems and structures, electronics, electrical cabling, system integration and qualification testing
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and execute projects.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company. We work on innovative, fast-paced projects from concept to production. We are looking to fill multiple immediate openings across our Integrated Product Teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more.
Systima recently purchased an outstanding property in Mukilteo, WA to accommodate our current staff and anticipated future growth. Systima is currently located in Kirkland, WA and we will relocate our entire business operation and staff to the Harbour Pointe Tech Center in a phased process over the coming months (targeting early 2021).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click Here To Apply