Pharmacist In Chargeneeded to perform as needed :
· Receives and reviews all prescriptions for correctness and appropriateness and dispenses the most appropriate medications for individual patients by completing Drug Utilization Review and Final Quality Assurance, applicable to Federal and State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations.
· Verifies processed and filled prescriptions as to correct prescriber, correct patient, patient information, medication dose, quantity and number of refills.
· Provides consultation to patient for new prescription dispensed in relation to other medications utilized by patient. Offers consultation to all patients who request such.
· Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of drugs. Trains customers on proper use, safety and maintenance of DMEPOS.
· Responsible for the pharmacy workflow.
· Prioritize Pharmacy Department tasks and follow through to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Including, but not limited, to cycle counts, inventory management and will-calls to customers. Super vise prescription department and its staff.
· Receives phoned-in prescriptions from doctor offices.Interact with physicians and utilize reference material to gain information on prescriptions and resolve any issues that arise.
· Maintain reports for controlled, outdated, and recalled medications; and prescription and customer files. Manage pharmacy inventory at acceptable levels to fulfill customer need.
· Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures for controlled substance dispensing and record keeping.
· Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required by federal and state laws and regulations.
· Maintain appropriate security of the Pharmacy department.
· Pharmacists train pharmacy staff in established policies and procedures and guide them to complete assigned tasks.
· Maintain a clean and efficient pharmacy department.
Bachelor’s degree Required inPharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Pharmaceutical Management or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
MI State Pharmacist license Required
We offer sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 – $52.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Click Here To Apply