Hiring RNs to make patient visits in the Colby area – Flexible Schedules and Weekly Pay!
Great Work/Life Balance Opportunity!
Hours: Days, Nights, and Weekend shifts available
The Registered Nurse (RN) Visit Nurse provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources.
Almost Family, a part of LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It’s all about helping people.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required. (we provide training)
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as applicable.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the patients.
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician’s orders.
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Click Here To Apply