Licensed Practical Nurse
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid GA State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
102 Hospital Dr, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Click Here To Apply