CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to confidently conduct effective technical interviews. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Ranked at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Listed as one of G2’s Best Software Companies of 2020
- Named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- Be an impactful part of a small, but growing team.
- Contribute to building product features across the full technical stack, including Node, React, MongoDB, and more.
- Write clean and maintainable code, emphasizing software quality and craftsmanship.
- Investigate and resolve software defects; write tests to prevent future defects and regressions.
- Participate in the design process and in code reviews.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- You are authorized to work where you plan to live. (We are sorry, but we can’t sponsor visas for this position.)
- You’re available to work full-time.
- At least 1-2 years of experience developing web applications (back-end, front-end, or full-stack), or equivalent experience developing mobile/desktop applications and eagerness to learn something new.
- Timezone overlap with our SF office during regular business hours (i.e., you are within a few timezones from Pacific time).
- Your work will be high impact; we’re a small team and everything you do matters.
- Creativity, autonomy, and ownership in your work.
- Remote-friendly culture.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Competitive salaries.
Click Here To Apply