Apple American Group is the largest Applebee’s franchisee, operating 460 restaurants across the United States. We are part of Flynn Restaurant Group which also operates Taco Bell, Panera, and Arby’s restaurants, making us the largest restaurant franchisee in the US.
We invest in you, work with you to meet your financial goals, and offer opportunities to advance your career and flexibility to achieve a work-life balance. Check us out at appleamerican.com
Fun. Flexibility. Growth.
Are you a restaurant professional looking for a fun and exciting environment, flexible work schedule, or an opportunity for growth? Blending all these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee’s® you will discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well amazing benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
As an Applebee’s® Assistant Manager, you will be engaged in all aspects of the day-to-day operations at the restaurant. You are responsible for getting guests and staff excited about their experience every day at Applebee’s®. You will need to be team leader, great problem solver, and can handle stress and rise above. You will work hard, but have a great time doing it!
You must be at least 21 years old, be able to effectively communicate with others, write routine reports, speak effectively before groups, and committed to making an impact.
Assistant Manager’s total compensation average ranges from $48,000-$58,000 plus benefits.
· Monthly Profit Share (Bonus) Plan
· Family Medical/Dental/Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
· One-week paid vacation after the first 6 months
· Two weeks paid vacation after the first year
· 401K plan with competitive company match
· Flexible scheduling with guaranteed 5-day work week
· Ample career development and advancement opportunities
· Paid Holidays
· Meal discounts
For a copy of Flynn Restaurant Group’s Workplace Privacy Notice, please visit http://www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com/workplace-privacy-notice/.
COVID-19: We take the health and safety of our employees and guests seriously. Our teams are armed with strict sanitation standards and enhanced social distancing protocols to keep them safe during these difficult times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Restaurant management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply