Excellent caregivers understand that life deals challenging circumstances. No matter what, people are deserving of kindness, dignity, and respect. If you believe that, too, then we want you on our team.
The Lincoln Home is looking for full time and part time PSS/ CNA (CRMA is a bonus but not required) for its lovely assisted living facility. Being an independent non-profit sets us apart from other assisted living facilities. By focusing on the broader picture of what it means to deliver whole-hearted values in the form of personalized care, our providers simply shine.
Come to work in a collaborative, assisted-living home environment where we focus on creating and maintaining a healthy, supportive living community for our residents and their families. Our goal is supporting resident ADL/iADL in the context of their sense-of-self and personal quality of life goals.
- Identifying/supporting each individual’s level of care needs.
- Assisting residents with dressing, hygiene, and other personal needs.
- Daily companion care/interaction with residents
- Engaging residents in scheduled activities to promote wellness, socialization and fitness
- Assisting with residents personal care and ADL’S
- Maintaining accurate documentation
- Communicating effectively with supervisors, co-workers, physicians and family on an ongoing basis.
- End-of-life care for residents on hospice
- * Excellent starting pay
- Establish and maintain caring relationships over the long-term * * Evening, night, weekend, and CRMA differentials apply
- If CNA, current CNA licensure in the State of Maine
- If PSS copy of certificate
- If CRMA, copy of training completion
- Minimum high school diploma/GED
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- 1 year experience desired
- Competitive wages
- Shift, weekend, and CRMA differentials
- Dental/ Vision insurance options
- Company IRA contributions
- Reduced price home-cooked meals (free for major holidays/big events)
- Free breakfast w/residents each Wednesday
For more information, contact Lari-Ann Beaucage, 207-563-3350, ext. 22, 7:30am – 4:00pm.
The Lincoln Home, 22 River Road, Damariscotta-Newcastle Maine.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 – $16.00 per hour
Click Here To Apply