Get to know us:
We are a locally owned community pharmacy located in Granite Falls, WA. Our sister pharmacy is located in Duvall, WA. We are committed to providing the highest level of care to the patients in our community by meeting our patients’ needs while working with providers in the area.
What we’re looking for:
A Full-Time Pharmacist who is committed to providing exceptional care and advancing the role of pharmacy within a community- based pharmacy practice. This individual needs to be an excellent communicator with staff, patients and other healthcare team members, detail-oriented, innovative, self-starter, and appreciates and is willing to perform the baseline functions of a pharmacist in the community-based pharmacy setting. There will be opportunities to work at or for both locations in Granite Falls and Duvall.
While the primary location/employer will be Pharm-A-Save Granite Falls, any hours worked at Duvall Family Drugs will count towards your employee benefit requirements.
- Verify prescriptions while ensuring the safety and optimization of the medications while in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Collaborate with prescribers and other care team members regarding prescriptions, interactions, side effects, and medication optimization.
- Provide counseling and education services to patients, while maintaining the highest level of customer relations.
- Assess patients’ needs as it concerns to medication adherence and medication optimization. This includes counseling, motivational interviewing, and assessment of enhanced services.
- Provide Medication Therapy Management services to patients, including, but not limited to MTM platforms.
- Develop, implement, and refine enhanced services.
- Keep abreast of new items, changing laws, regulations, and new pharmacy-related programs through participation in continuing education courses and reviewing pharmacy-related literature.
- Consult regularly with the pharmacist-in-charge for the purpose of providing quality patient care and maximizing pharmacy performance and controlling expenses for the pharmacy department as well as to insure consistency of policy between all pharmacy personnel.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- As a pharmacist and employee, maintain good Company loyalty, set a good example, and project a healthy positive attitude.
- Report to the Pharmacist-in-Charge.
- Direct activities of pharmacy assistants, technicians, or interns, including workflow and patient care.
- Assist with orienting new staff and existing staff to current and new pharmacy processes.
- Assist with inventory management and quality improvement initiatives.
What is needed for success:
- Licensed Pharmacist in WA state by the start of your employment
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with work experience
- PharmD degree and/or residency training is preferred
- Past work experience in community pharmacy is preferred
- Open to occasional travel to our other location, Duvall Family Drugs.
- Health insurance (60 days after employment commences)
- Dental insurance (60 days after employment commences)
- Vision insurance (60 days after employment commences)
- Retirement plan / 401K
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52.00 – $57.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Pharmacy Residency: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Pharmacy: 3 years (Preferred)
- Washington State Pharmacist License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply