Five Star Valet www.5starnaples.com, Southwest Florida’s premier luxury valet provider, welcomes you to apply for our Full Time or Part Time OVERNIGHT Hospital Emergency Room Valet Parking and Shuttle Attendant starting mid-November 2020
$14.00 /hour plus opportunity for cash tips
NCH Baker Downtown Hospital Emergency Room Entrance- 350 7th St N, Naples FL 34102
- Year-round position
- Full Time or Part Time
- At least 3 shifts per week is REQUIRED
- Shifts available 7 days per week
- Overnight Shift
- Must be available to work holidays
Every effort should be made by employee and employer to maintain consistent shift days/times
Five Star Valet provides 401K and medical benefits for eligible Full Time employees
Overnight attendants will be outside directing patients/guests to parking area during the overnight shift at the NCH Baker Downtown Emergency Room. Attendants will then pick guests/patients up in a golf cart and drive/shuttle them to the ER entrance. When valet parking operations resume at the ER location, attendants will begin valet parking guest/patient vehicles.
Due to the sensitive nature of hospital visitors and patients, valets must not only provide excellent customer service but also express kindness, empathy and patience. Valets will often assist with removing wheelchairs and walkers from vehicles.
Responsibilities include warmly greeting arriving and departing guests, RUNNING to park and retrieve vehicles, opening doors, and providing information and directions. Vehicles should be driven courteously, safely, and efficiently according to the company standards.
Valet Attendants are responsible for creating an outstanding customer service experience for all guests. We can only serve our valued partners and guests by hiring the best people to join our team people with confidence, integrity, pride, and passion in serving others.
Strict Covid-19 safety protocols are in place to protect attendants, patients and guests. Attendant must be comfortable wearing mask for the entire shift.
- Must have driver’s license for at least 4 years
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and pass a background and DMV check
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers, coworkers, patrons and management with English language proficiency
- Employees must have a smart mobile phone with access to internet and email
-Must be available for orientation on Monday, December 2nd at 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (date/time subject to change)
Ability to meet all physical expectations of valet parking to include:
- RUN or JOG to work assignments
- Stand for long periods of time (5-6 hours)
- Bend, squat, lift, push, and carry up to 50 pounds (signs, podium, wheelchairs, etc)
- Work in all weather conditions heat, wind, rain
- Manual transmission “stick” experience preferred but not required
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees or patrons.
- No visible tattoos (must be covered with clothing, sweatbands or Band-Aids)
- Hair to be clean and well groomed. For males, length no longer than 1 / 2 inches above collar. No extreme hair styles
- No visible piercings. No earrings for male employees
- No beards. Mustaches neat and well-groomed and not to extend past corners of mouth
- Sideburns no longer than midpoint on ear
- Responsible, safe and conscientious driver
- Ability to communicate with kindness, empathy and patience
- Ability to anticipate guest/member needs
- Ability to prioritize, organize and make good judgments
- Ability to maintain concentration under all driving conditions
- Ability to ensure security of vehicles and account property
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client/company information
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
Five Star Valet, Naples, FL www.5starnaples.com
Five Star Valet is proud to be the premier luxury valet parking provider in Southwest Florida. Five Star Valet strives for excellence by providing the highest level of service with integrity and passion. We believe the foundation of Five Star Valet is our highly trained staff and recognize that it is our employees who distinguish our company.
Click Here To Apply