Barbier Security Group offers clients the highest quality security services available. We have solved security issues for a range of clients including corporations, non-profit organizations, Fortune 500 companies, and individuals. Our contracts cover a wide range of duties including patrol, on-site security, exclusive events, and executive protection.
Security Agent are responsible to secure the premises by maintaining the security and safety of the client, colleagues, staff and the client’s property. Security Agents serve as a visual deterrent to illegal/unauthorized activity. At this site Security Agent’s are also responsible for safely operating a company vehicle to and from multiple client sites, and it’s surrounding property, throughout their shift, as well as performing foot patrol of an organization’s property.
NOW HIRING: SECURITY OFFICER
Morning / Swing / Graveyard Shifts Available
Security Agent Duties May Include:
- Standing, observing, customer service
- Maintain grooming and uniform standards at all times
- Adhere to company standards while interacting with the public, clients, and emergency responders
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills; bilingual is a plus
- Professional appearance; well groomed with no visible tattoos or piercings
- One year previous security or event staff experience preferred
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Current Guard Card License *
- Reliable form of transportation
- Basic computer and smartphone proficiency
- Ensure compliance with company policies and processes
- Ability to stand and/or walk for majority of shift
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
* Note: In order to obtain your Guard card – please navigate to the training site below:
VALLEY GUARD TRAINING
This process consists of an online 2-part course, online registration through BSIS (Bureau of Security and Investigative Services), and completion of a Live Scan (fingerprints).
- Medical, dental, and vision (full-time employees)
- Overtime opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- No equipment or uniform fees
- Advance training from industry experts
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employer matching 401k
Applicants must successfully complete a thorough background screening, drug test, and reference check to be eligible for employment.
Barbier Security Group is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- California Guard Card (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Click Here To Apply